Becoming a member of the Emerald Valley Pickleball Club has a number of great benefits:
- Members enjoy networking with a large community of pickleball players in the region with access to our Members Portal and a Member Directory.
- Membership dues enable us to work with city parks department and community organizations to develop new locations to meet the demand.
- Members receive regular email updates regarding facility access, closures, organized play and equipment available.
- Members receive information on club socials, community updates, tournaments and events.
- Members receive 10% off Paddletek paddles and products from www.pickleballcentral.com.
EVPC Memberships are offered as Singles, Couples or Family rates and available in Annual, 3 Year and Lifetime levels.
- New and existing members can join or renew by using the Online Membership Form and pay by debit, credit or check.
- Memberships renew depending on duration you choose.
Note: If you prefer not to sign up online, you can download a Print-Friendly Membership Form that can be printed and mailed to us with a check to complete your membership.
Type | Annual | 3 Year | Lifetime
Single | $20 | $50 | $200
*Couple | $30 | $75 | $300
**Family | $40 | $90 | N/A
* A couple is defined by the couple themselves.
** A family is defined by related and living in same household. Variations may be approved by the EVPC Board
Make checks out to EVPC ****
Mail checks and/or completed Membership Forms to:
19 Kathleen Court
Springfield OR 97477